J.A. Pipes is a self-proclaimed politics junkie, anarchist podcaster and blogger. He has traveled the world from Uluru to Istanbul. He has dug up dinosaurs in the badlands of Montana. He served in the United States Marine Corps during Desert Storm. He holds degrees in
There is no better way for you and I to connect. I would love to hear your feedback. Whether it’s about something I’ve written, or just a comment about what you like to read, let’s start a conversation. Add your email
What if information from the future could make you rich? Jason Bailey needs money. Paying to overthrow the government isn’t cheap. Especially when the revolution is still 30 years away. In his first job out of college, Jason is working
Recent Blog Posts
- Now Seeking Patrons 14 July 2018
- Essays on Liberty 3 February 2018
- What Is Anarchy? 5 February 2017
- My First Award 24 January 2017
- Podcast for Writers 22 January 2017
- The Written Word Strikes Back 13 January 2017
- Use It Or Lose It 4 January 2017
- Happy New Year! 1 January 2017
- The Shortest Day 21 December 2016
- At the Nexus of Hip-Hop and Politics 18 September 2016
Testimonials from Readers
I finished the book yesterday. I read almost the whole thing in one sitting ... I liked the story quite a bit - I'm a sucker for a good time travel story.
I love the story and your writing technique overall. This one kept me at one-book-at-a-time.
The plot hooked me from the beginning and the pace built steadily to a very satisfying denouement that leaves the reader poised for what happens next!
Very interesting read - it catches your attention from the beginning - it also makes one think about the possibilities the future may hold.